Monday 2 July 2012

Travel Makeup Bag!

So since the school holidays have started for most people, I decided to do a What's in my Travel Makeup bag! As most people tend to go away during the holidays (myself included). I am only taking products that I plan to use the most. I'm also planning on buying cosmetics, so I haven't included that much. Please ignore that the first photo is on the side, I don't know how to change it.

This is my makeup bag I have decided to use for the trip. This by Models Prefer and I got it at priceline last year. It came in a set of three but missing the third little bag. I will only be showing you what is in the larger one.








So for eyeshadows I recommend taking a palette with the colours you'll most likely use. I'm taking my Urban Decay Naked Palette as it's got 12 neutral eyeshadows along with a brush.
 


 For Foundation i've decided to take my Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation, as its compact and easy to apply. Also I will not have to worry about it spilling.

 
I'm taking two lip products one of which is my Korres lip butter in Pomegranate. Its a nice tinted lipbalm that is great for everyday. 

 Here I have two mascaras. One is my water-proof Maybelline The Falsies and the other one is my Bobbi Brown Lengthening Mascara.

I have chosen my treasured Australis Fresh and Flawless pressed powder. I have a review up on this blog if you want to know more about it. This is a two in one product. A powder and a foundation. So for the days I don't want to wear foundation i'll just use this and concealer. This can also be used for setting foundation.


And you can't forget your powder brush!

Because I don't own one of those Travalos I'm bringing my Britney Spears Roller Ball Perfume. I'm not taking the risk in bringing a huge bottle and it breaking.


My Last lip product is the Essence Stay With Me Long Lasting Lipgloss in the shade 'My Favorite Milkshake'. This is for the days when I want to add a little bit of shine to my lips!

My absolute favorite concealer for the under eye area is the Maybelline Fit Me. I use this everyday.

xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with blogger and bloglovin?
    http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it
    I love the naked palette too ^_^
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice travel make-up bag. I'll be on holiday soon so will be doing one as well. x

    http://kreamiblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete