Sunday 22 July 2012

Essence Cosmetics Collection/Overview!





 
 So if you haven't heard about this brand it has pretty much arrived in every Priceline and Target Store! Essence products are very affordable and amazing quality. The displays are quite small. There are often new limited edition products on display as well as there regular range. I love each of the products packaging and today's post is going to be an overview of there products.


 1) Essence Blossoms ect... Multi Colour Powder
 The Blossoms ect line I believe was the first essence display they had. When all swirled together this powder is a light highlight with a nice sheen but not to shimmery. I remember paying roughly $6 for this. 

2) Essence Silky Touch Blush '30 Secret it-girl'
 The colour isn't really showing up but its a nice light pinky coral colour. It appears to have lot's of gold shimmers when swatched but on the cheeks it gives a really nice sheen and healthy colour. I really like the quality of the blushes.

3) Essence Stay with Me Long Lasting Lipgloss 'My favorite Milkshake'
This is a nice baby pink lipgloss (shade isn't showing right on camera) It gives nice colour and shine to your lips and isn't too sticky. As the name suggests it lasts a decent amount of time on your lips.

Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base
This product can be used it many different ways. As a primer, concealer base and concealer. I have a full review in my previous blog post. I like the creamy thick consistency and covers any discolouration or veins on the lid. Although I prefer to use this is as a concealer base of eye brightner.

What's your favorite Essence Product!? Leave a comment below!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment