Tuesday 3 July 2012

Products I've Hit Pan On!

Today's Post is going to be Products I've hit pan on. If you don't know what hit pan is, it is when you have used up most of a product that you can see the bottom of the packaging or the pan. This post is going to show you all some products that I use so much and will definitely be repurchasing in the future.

1) The Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer
I've had this concealer for a long time and I have been saving it and only using it often as it has been discontinued. Out of every concealer I have tried this has got to be my favorite as it's good for everything (blemishes, under-eye circles, ect). 


2) Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder

I've only recently just hit pan on this product and you all probably know why. I use this pretty much everyday and this has been featured in so many blog posts (I even have one dedicated to a review of the product). This is my go to powder and I love it.

3) Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner

This was my first gel liner and it's probably the one I go to use. You can just see that I've slightly hit the bottom of the glass pot. I love this as its easy to apply, doesn't smudge and I believe this comes in purple too. It also came with a brush, perfect for a beginner.

Revlon Cream Shadows in 'Not Just Nudes'
These are really nice, pigmented cream shadows. I really like them as they are nice for everyday neutral eyes and bases for powder eyeshadows. I don't find these creasing on me and overall an amazing product.
 
Revlon Colourstay 24h Eyeshadow Quad 'Gems and Jewels'

This quad was my first ever eyeshadow quad. The shadows last for a pretty good amount of time without primer but I wouldn't say they would last 24 hours. I really like this quad for a purple smokey eye and most of the time the lilac pink is all I use.
 
 Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
This is a mousse foundation from Maybelline. I really like it as for me it was easy to blend, gives medium coverage and is nice and compact from traveling. I would recommend this to anyone as its one of my favorite foundations. Some reviews have said if you have sensitive skin this foundation has apparently broken out some people but it was fine with my skin.


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment