Tuesday 10 July 2012

Maybelline Colour Tattoos and The Balm Cosmetics!?

Okay so today's post is going to be a bit of an update. Well if you don't already know the popular overseas product, 'Colour Tattoos by Maybelline, have finally be released in Australia. The only target i've been to stocks 5 and they are the 5 shades that people wouldn't usually go for but apparently in Priceline they stock the full range (I haven't seen them in my local Priceline yet). They retail for $12.95, which I must say isn't too bad compared to the price that we pay for most cosmetics. Also there are many sales going on, so even cheaper! I have not picked any up yet as I don't feel the need for more eyeshadows and plus none of the shades really excited me :/

Also, David Jones have started to stock The Balm cosmetics! And on a good note the prices aren't to bad for high end brand but they aren't that cheap either. I don't know much about which stores stock it but I guess you can always check your local store.


xx




No comments:

Post a Comment