Tuesday 24 July 2012

5 Beauty Products Under $10!

I thought I would do this post as in Australia it is extremely hard to find very good quality beauty products under $10 as everything in Australia is roughly double the price of something overseas.

1) Savvy by DB Blush in 'Rose'
For those of you that don't Savvy is brand owned by Designer Brands Cosmetics which is sold at some pharmacy's and online. Savvy is extremely cheap and I picked this very pigmented blush up for $3. There packaging no longer looks like this as they have changed there display but I'm pretty sure the products the same.

2) Sportsgirl Light Up Lipgloss
This lipgloss is from Sportsgirl and I think it retails between $7 and $9 it comes in multiple shades and gives nice colour and shine to the lips. It also has a built in light that activates when you open it. I really like this lipgloss for convenience as well. Although it is on the sticky side its not too bad and I really like this lipgloss. 

3) BYS Liquid Liner in 'Black'
BYS is a very cheap and sometimes dodgy brand but you can find some good products. I really like this liquid liner as the ends very fine and small perfect for creating a thin line. It's definitely smudge-proof but I have noticed that this fades within a few hours but for roughly $4 I really love this eyeliner.

4) Essence Stay with me Long Lasting Lipgloss in 'My Favorite Milkshake'
Now this product has been mentioned in a lot of my blog posts and I absolutely love it. It gives nice colour and shine and stays on your lips for a decent amount of time. It is also under $5. Be sure to read my previous posts if you want to read a more in depth summary.

5) Maybelline Cover Stick
This product retails for $10 but it is on sale everywhere I go! I got it for $5. It comes in a few shades manly the colour correcting ones (green, yellow ect) but it also comes in a skintone colour. I really like this to cover my acne and then with a regular concealer over the top it hides redness. 


xx



2 comments:

  1. You should try the Face of Australia liquid liner- it's under $10 and it's pretty good. :) I've got one of the Essence Stay With Me lipglosses- it's really nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried Face of Australia but I'll have to soon!Thanks for recommendation :) xx

    ReplyDelete