Wednesday 22 May 2013

Review: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation!

Hello so today i'll be reviewing the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. I'm always looking out for new foundations and this one is quite a hyped product and I think I've found my perfect foundation.

 
 I picked this up for about $20 from Priceline, which I guess is a pretty decent Australian price for a foundation. I really like the texture of it and I find it really easy to apply. This product has SPF 15, which is great for these hot temperatures. I find this gives me light to medium coverage but it is quite buildable. This foundation gives a really nice radient glow and I just love the way it looks on my skin. From what I remember there weren't a whole heap of shade selections but this one that I chose fit me perfectly!
 
This foundation has a pump! I wish more foundations bottles had them.
 
Overall
Packaging: 5/5, I really like the packaging as its really easy to get product out of it!
Price: 4/5, Beauty prices in Australia is quite high so $20 is pretty decent.
Cons: The shade selection is quite limited, the shimmers may come off as oily depending on the skin type.
Pros: Affordable, packaging, gives nice radient glow.
Overall Rating: 4/5
 
I definetly recommend this to anyone looking for a nice everyday foundation. I found it great for me as it was buildable light to medium coverage and gave a nice natural glow to the face. This product has definetly become my holy grail foundation!
 
What's your favourite foundation? Leave a comment below!
 
 
xx

2 comments:

  1. I just purchased this the other day - it is nice to see that you gave it a good rating :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it works out for you as much as it did for me :) xx

      Delete