Monday 13 May 2013

Lust Have It Unboxing!

Hello! So today I received my first Lust Have It box. I actually received this box a month late.... This is the April Box and I received it on 12th May. For those of you who don't know, Lust Have It is an Australian monthly subscription box. So for $20 a month you'll receive a box full of about 5-6 product samples and maybe the occasional full size product. This is my second subscription box, the first one being Glossybox which I liked but ended my subscription a while ago. What is strange is these boxes all used to be $15 a month but now $20.

I really like this box and it can definetly be reused
 
 
The contents of the April box 
 
1) Goldwell Dualsenses Ultra Volume Shampoo RRP $20.95
 I got an 100ml Sample of this product and is definetly a good size and can't wait to test it out!
 
ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Mascara RRP $28
This is a fibre mascara which I've heard so much about but I haven't really tried one and plus this is a full sized product, so I have definetly got my moneys worth for this months box!
 
Molton Brown Patchouli and Saffron Body Wash RRP $39
 This is a 30ml sample and again good size for a sample!
 
Pink Tiger Nail File and Lint-Free Guaze

 These a nail tools. At first I had no idea what those wipes were but I know now they are used to help take off old nail polish.
 
Lust Have It Exfoliating Glove RRP $9.50
 This is a product from Lust Have It, I've never used one and I definetly wanted to try one so I was happy to find this in my box.
 

 
Overall I was very happy with what came in this box and I definetly think I got my moneys worth. I recommend it to anyone wanting to try a subscription box.
 
Whats's your favourite subscription box?
 
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment