Sunday 28 April 2013

April Favourites!

April is drawing to an end and I haven't done many monthly favourite posts of my blog yet. So todays post is my favourite products of April!

1) Urban Decay Naked Palette: Sin
 Sin is a really nice light champagne colour and I love it! Perfect for just a sweep of colour over the lids and it has amazing staying power! I got my Naked Palette from Beautybay.com

 
Clinique Cream Shaper for the Eyes: Brown
 This eyeliner is brown so its not to intense but I just love the way it glides on and lasts majority of the day without smudging.
 
Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara
 This is by far my favourite mascara out of the ones I've tried so far. As the name suggests it gives nice length and also separation.
 
Mac Mineralised Skin Finish Natural
I haven't been really wearing to much makeup these past holidays and when I do I just use concealer and this powder. I love it, It's actually nearly run out! :( I use this to set my concealer/foundation and I find it gives a nice, natural, light coverage.
 
So hopefully you like these favourites because I plan to do them most months! Feel free to leave any comments!
 
 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment