Friday 26 April 2013

Ombre Hair

I love the look of ombre hair and the trend is quite popular. I've had my hair ombre twice one was proffesionally done the other time I did it myself for only $18! They both looked the same and personally I prefer to do it myself.
 
 
This is my DIY Ombre


I prefer to use a highlighting kit for my ombre rather than the typical blond dyes. They are made for highlighting dark hair where the other blonde dyes are for blondes. I have noticed many more different highlighting kits are coming out and the one I prefer is the Clairol Frost and Tip.
I didn't really follow a specific method, I just sectioned my hair into 4, applied the dye and wrapped them in foils. I left the dye on for roughly 20mins. Each hair type is different and I recommend checking the hair every so often.
I hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to leave any comments!
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment