Monday 21 April 2014

Products I'm Currently Loving

So I haven't posted in ages, to be honest because I didn't really know what to post! So today i'm going to be sharing some products that I have been using recently because my makeup routine has become more consistant.

1) Physicians Formular Eye Booster 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner and Serum
 This is my favourite eyeliner and I use it everyday. This is a liquid liner in a pen form and it has a super thin point. I normally don't like these pen eyeliners because in the past the product hasn't come out but with this one I have had no issues. This liner makes it super easy to create a thin line but also winged liner. It also contains a lash serum but to be honest I don't think it has boosted my lashes in any way.
This product was roughly $20 which I know is not the cheapest but I definitely think its well worth the money. 

Swatch of the eyeliner



2) MAC Bronzing Powder in 'Bronze'
 I only got this product last month but since then I've used it nearly everyday. I prefer bronzer to blush and I use it to give a glow to my face as i'm quite pale, very rarely for contouring.
 This bronzer has a shimmery finish and normally I don't buy any face products that has glitter in it but with this one you can barely notice it! You can barely notice the shimmer and it gives a nice glow to the face!




3) MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural 'Medium'
 I use this powder to set my makeup everyday and it gives a nice and natural finish. This product is $47 in Australia which is quite expensive and i've nearly finished it. I think i've had this powder for about a year now and still got a few uses out of it. I have not yet found a powder comparable to this one and I don't think I could replace it.



4) Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecter Concealer
 This product surprised me as Garnier is more a skincare brand and not a makeup brand. I have tried the BB Cream and I liked it there were only 2 shades and neither suited me. I believe this concealer is in light and it works perfectly for under the eyes. It also has a metal roller ball applicator which for me, gives a cooling effect under the eyes. This concealer is pink toned which is great for cancelling out the blue veins and under tones under your eyes.  


5) BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette
 Many different brands do the 88 palettes and I manage to find so many uses for mine. In particular I use the lightest colour as a brow bone highlight, this month I hit pan on it. When I want a soft eyeliner look i'll use the matte black on a thin liner brush as eyeliner and often I use the neutrals to fill in my brows. I love this palette as it can be used in many different ways and they are really inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment