Tuesday 21 August 2012

This or That? Beauty blog Tag!!! :)

This Or That?
So I saw this on Beautylicious017s blog and I thought this would be a fun little post to do! :)


MAKEUP:

blush or bronzer:
Blush

lip gloss or lipstick:
Lipstick :) but I love both

chapstick or lip butter:
lipbutter

matte eye shadow or sparkle:
Sparkle all the way!! 

eye liner or mascara:
Mascara, my lashes are so short.

gel, liquid or cream eye liner:
gel is my favourite but I use liquid just as often because its faster :)

Foundation or concealer:
Foundation

liquid or powder foundation:
Liquid

Neutral or color eye shadow:
Neutral

pressed or loose eye shadows:
Pressed

Waterproof or none waterproof:
Waterproof

brushes or sponges:
Brushes

Powder highlighter, cream or liquid:
I don't normally use highlight, so not really sure!

NAILS:

OPI or Essie:
Tough one I love them both! Probably OPI because it is easier to find where I am :)

Acrylic or natural:
Natural

Brights or darks:
Brights.

Matte or shiny: 
Shiny

Glitter or no glitter:
Glitter but it is a pain to remove!

BODY:

Perfume or body splash:
Perfume

lotion or body butter: 
Body Butter!

Body wash or soap:
Body wash

Self tanners or natural:
Natural.

Hope you enjoyed this post! :)

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this tag! I saw yours and had to do the tag on my blog as well. Let me know if you have anymore tags for blogs. They are quite fun to do. Glad I found your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I saw ur post I love it! :) Your blog is amazing :) xx

      Delete