Saturday 18 August 2012

Review: Maybelline Colour Tattoo

So I have been debating if I should pick up this hyped up product but when my quarter voucher from Priceline arrived and I decided to pick it up! I chose the shade 'Bad to the Bronze' and I do not regret it at all!

This product can be used as a eyeshadow base or a cream eyeshadow. I personally prefer to use it as a cream eyeshadow. It has amazing pigmentation and stays pretty much the whole day. The eyeshadow does not smudge at all and the watch on my hand barely moved the whole day. I chose to apply this with my fingers but I find the product to stay on my fingers for a long time.

The shade is a nice shimmery bronze and for me I have been wearing it on my lids with winged liner and that has been my everyday eye. 

Overall
Pigmentation: 5/5
Price: 3.5/5 (The product retails for $12.95)
Pros: Pigmentation, Staying power
Cons: I can't really think of any!
Rating: 4.5/5 

xx


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting a comment on my blog. Thank you for following and I would just like to add that I followed your blog. Looking forward to more blog posts to come! Molly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this color! it's my favorite out of the color tattoos

    ReplyDelete