Thursday 5 June 2014

TAG: The Lip Product Addict!

I've seen this tag going around the beauty blog community and I love it! I wasn't tagged by anyone specifically but I thought it'd be a fun tag to do! 


1) Favourite Balm/Treatment
EOS Lip balm
A friend recently bought this back from the US for me. These lip balms are honestly amazing and I see why they are so popular. They come in a variety of different scents and they are just so moisturising. If you can find these I recommend you try them because I love them!

2) Best Eye Catching Red
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Monte Carlo'
I don't own many red lip products as I don't tend to wear bold lip colours. I have a review on NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams and I love how they're long wearing and vibrant. This product is perfect for a night out.

3) Best Luxury and Best Drugstore 
Luxury: Estee Lauder Pure Colour Crystal Lipstick in 'Crystal Baby'
This is the perfect every day pink, nude lipstick. My lipstick is in the old packaging as I've had it for so long and its nearly gone! 

Drugstore: Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick 'Totally Toffee'
This lipstick appears a dark brown but I promise you its not. This is the perfect everyday nude lipstick and its affordable! I find this really long wearing and moisturising on my lips which is great.

4) Best MAC Lipstick
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick 'Gotta Dash'
This is the only MAC lipstick I own but I do love it! It is a pigmented bright coral lipstick that I find perfect for summer. MAC lipsticks have a really good formula and in the future I hope to try more out.

5) The Most Disappointing
Revlon Lip Butter 'Cotton Candy'
I love revlon lip butters but this shade just doesn't work for me. Cotton Candy is a very light pink with shimmers and when applied to the lips you get this extremely light pink with shimmer. Using this shade on its own washes me out but there are so many others that I love.

6) Liner - Yes or No
I don't use lipliner and I don't think I even own one! I don't find that I need it and I can get the look I want without using liner.

7) Best Gloss
Model Co Lipgloss
 I actually got this lipgloss as a freebie with a magazine ages ago and unfortunately I can find the shade. This is a sheer, pink lipgloss with shimmers and I absolutely love it! It also has a nice scent which i'm not really open to scented products but this one smells amazing.

8) Something Extra
Benefits Cheek and Lip Tint 'Benetint'
I'm not sure if this classifies as a lip product but you can certainly use this on your lips. This is a cheek and lipstain from Benefit and is a rosey red colour. When first applied to your lips its very sheer but then build-able. As it is a stain its long wearing but can also be drying.




xx

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried EOS lipbalm, but the shape is so unique for a lipbalm.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete